----- quick expense reduction summary
Lower Family Living Costs
whats on this page
Your monthly family living costs should be about
27-35% of your gross monthly income.
Your family living costs include food and snacks, clothing, household items, personal items and other family living.
Expense Reduction Tips
- cutting grocery and food costs
- getting discounts on paper products
- driving down clothing costs
- keeping the lid on baby costs
- eliminating vices
- reduce home utility costs (see housing)
- reduce family recreation costs (see entertainment)
link to our SayLowerBills.com module for ideas on reducing these expenses
(link jumps over to your lowering bill center)